Have you ever experienced problems with your VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) whilst playing Hell Let Loose?
When this occurs, we appreciate that it can be pretty frustrating so we have put together a list of solutions to help you troubleshoot these issues and hopefully help you find a fix!
Solution 1: VoIP doesn't work
If you are having issues with your VoIP working, we recommend changing the DNS server settings on your console.
- Go to your PS5 Home screen
- Then select Settings > Network > Settings > Set Up Internet Connection
- Go to the bottom option and select Set Up Manually
- If you are using Wifi, select Enter Manually and then select DNS Settings
- If you are using a LAN Cable, select DNS Settings
- Change the Primary DNS to 22.214.171.124.
- Change the Secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199.
Solution 2: I can't speak or hear other players
- Create a voice chat party
- Go to '...' and select Voice Chat Settings
- Check the option Mute Game Voice Chat - if it's enabled, disable it
- Disconnect from the party you started
Solution 3: The whole headset doesn't work (microphone and speaker)
If the microphone and speak or the whole headset occasionally stops working entirely, try disabling the Crossplay option in the game settings.