You can now play Overcooked! 2 with your friends, both locally and online! To do this please follow the steps:
1. Please host an online session. The host users' friends can join the lobby
2. On the client-side console, add all the players
3. Then the host sends an invitation to the client
4. If the client has local users, after receiving an invite (PS4/Xbox) or attempting to join a friend’s kitchen (Switch) they will be prompted with a message asking if all local users should attempt to join the game
- Selecting No will disconnect the local users and transfer only the primary player into the online session.
- Selecting Yes will transfer all users into the online session provided there are enough available spaces. If there are not enough available spaces in the session an error message will be displayed.
- Selecting Cancel will not transfer any users into the online session.
If you have any problems whilst completing these steps or the above steps don't seem to resolve the issue, please feel free to reach out over here and we will do our best to help!