What is a DxDiag file?
A DxDiag is a tool that is used to collect information about your PC to help us troubleshoot any problems you may be having with audio, video or crashes.
How do I create a DxDiag file?
- Hold down the Windows Key and press R
- The Run dialogue should appear - type dxdiag in the available text field
- Click OK
- Click Save All Information
- Set the Save as type to Text File (*.txt)
- Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop so it is easy to find.
You can then attach this file to your email and send it where necessary!